Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why We Are All Screwed

According to the New York Times, 20% of Americans believe the Sun revolves around the Earth. Thank God FSM that our children will soon be learning Intelligent Design in school so that soon the other 80% of the population will see the truth.

1 Comments:

Nat&Jim said...

Well according to a German TV Documentary nearly the thinking applies to 20 % of the Germans! Is stupidity brought by the Spaghetti-Monster???

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home